Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] CHM Index Problem

Hi Sam,

Maybe try building it using an hhk file instead of the activex goo put in place of each indexterm by default. See:

http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/doc/html/htmlhelp.use.hhk.html

and

http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/HtmlHelp.html#HHGenIndex

David

From: Sam Fischmann [mailto:sam.fischmann@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, September 06, 2010 7:18 PM
To: docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [docbook-apps] CHM Index Problem

Hello,

Due to some specific requirements, I need to compile CHM files from the htmlhelp stylesheets under WINE in Linux. While my project compiles without errors under both windows and linux, the final .chm index compiled in linux is unsorted and the index entries are not consolidated. Everything else appears normal. I realize this has nothing to do with the stylesheets directly, but I figure there's some slim chance somebody here has encountered this problem so I thought I'd ask if anybody has any insight. I'm already using native versions of itss.dll, itircl.dll, and hhctrl.ocx to no avail.

Thanks,

-Sam