Subject: re: styling captions + spacing (FO + Docbook 5)

FYI: I finally got around to fixing the caption problem.

The problem was with my namespace declarations.

After I added this to my customization layer:

xmlns:fo="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format";
    xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml";
xmlns:d="http://docbook.org/ns/docbook";
    exclude-result-prefixes="d"   version="1.0">

everything worked fine.

This was covered here http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/CustomDb5Xsl.html

--
Robert Nagle