Subject: Legal style numbering for a DocBook stylesheet

Hello,

I'm trying to number DocBook document in the 'legal' (lawyer) style, to
say:

1 Chapter one
 Article 1. Article one
 Article 2. Article two
2 Chapter two
 Article 3. Article three (*not* 'one' again)
 Article 4. Article four (*not* 'two' again)

To achieve that, I have modified a stylesheet, which can be found in:

/usr/share/xml/docbook/stylesheet/dblatex/xsl/sections.xsl

to be able to include it in a stylesheet (renamed as 'style.xsl'), that
I call style.css:

<?xml version="1.0"?>

version="1.0">
    <xsl:import href="style.xsl"/>
  </xsl:stylesheet>

That I include at process time:

#dblatex estatutos.xml -p style.css -o estatutos.pdf

I add some lines at the end of the file style.xsl which are the
following:

http://www.dpawson.co.uk/xsl/sect2/N5758.html#d7876e154 (recommended
here, but simplified)

  <xsl:template match="sect1">
      <xsl:number level="any" from="chapter" format="1. "/>
      <xsl:apply-templates/>
  </xsl:template>

But this doesn't work, because I loose all the default style, I only get
the number (fortunately, in the correct sequence). But no bold text, no
new lines, no title text itself...

Mi exact doubt is: how can I add the parameter level="any" (by default,
it's 'single') to a stylesheet without breaking it?

Of course, I can attach the documents if necessary.

Thank you!

--
Néstor Amigo Cairo -- www.aberi.org -- +34 687 967 481 (lu-vi, 9-13h)
Presidente de la Asociación por la Libertad de la Información