Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Re: DocBook-XSL 1.76.1 release schedule

Hi Keith,

David Cramer, Kasun Gajasinghe and me are trying to make some refactor of the webhelp module in order to have a more clean separation of the code between the xsl and the java code.
The java code is now extracted has a library (as saxon and xalan extensions) named xsl-webhelpindexer, we now have something near to work, the only thing missing is concerning the VERSION file which seems to be a generated file.
Do you have any information to help us on creating this file? If there is something to do on sourceforge or freshmeat to release files?

It would be cool to have this feature included in 1.76.1.

Regards,
Cedric,

On Tue, Oct 5, 2010 at 5:30 AM, Keith Fahlgren <abdelazer@gmail.com> wrote:
1.76.1, that is.