Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] Possible bug in DocBook-XSL 1.76.0

Thanks Bob,

I have already notify "Oxygen support" about this issue.

Regards.
Pedro

De: Bob Stayton [mailto:bobs@sagehill.net]
Enviado el: viernes, 29 de octubre de 2010 19:39
Para: Bob Stayton; Pedro Pastor; docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org

Actually, don't file a bug report with DocBook SourceForce, file it with Oxygen.  Further investigation shows that the roundtrip/docbook.xsl file is obsolete, and appears to be from version 1.73.2 of the stylesheets.  The later versions of the roundtrip stylesheets don't use that "docbook.xsl" filename and don't have that bug.  It looks like Oxygen 12 ships with version 1.75.2 but accidentally included the obsolete files from an earlier release.  If you use the roundtrip/dbk2wp.xsl stylesheet instead of roundtrip/docbook.xsl, it should work.

Sent: Friday, October 29, 2010 10:20 AM

Yes, that looks like a bug in the conversion of the stylesheets from the non-namespaced version to the namespaced version.  Can you please file a bug report on the DocBook SourceForge site so this gets fixed?  Thanks.