Subject: DocBook-Template-Editor

Hello together,

i am new to docbook and i think docbook is a very great tool.
Currently i am searching for a testproject to introduce docbook for publishing a tool like an graphical editor to create and modify templates for docbook. The editor should be used by normal users with drag and drop, and so on to layout the template. Maybe i can use something like Adobe Framemaker or Quark XPress. I prefer OpenSource products if they contains all requirements.

Do you have any hints or product names for me?
Maybe you have some tutorial to introducing me?

Thanks for your help,

Michael