Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] acronyms, abbreviations, definitions

Hello again,
since no one has replied: should I be asking this question somewhere else?

I have also searched the archives, but have not found any relevant info.
One thread in Nov.2006 dealt with the usefulness of acronyms
(personally, I really need these to meet accessibility requirements!),
but unfortunately did not mention how to include their expansions in
docBook.

So thanks for any pointers on how to go about finding a solution to this!
Nathalie