Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] removing elements and attrs from <title>

Yes, I like the idea of no ids on titles.

For the remarks in titles, I'll leave that to someone who knows relaxng better than I do, but maybe a schematron rule would be easier? Or if you are willing to preprocess the document before handing it off to LaTeX, you could just move any <remark>s to immediately after the titles they appear in.

David