Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] add ulink to imageobject

Hi Martin,
The following is valid and works in HTML output:

<figure>
<title>Figure</title>
<ulink url="http://www.sagehill.net";>
<inlinemediaobject>
<imageobject>
        <imagedata format='SVG' fileref='http://example.org/pic.svg' />
</imageobject>
        <caption>caption</caption>
</inlinemediaobject>
</ulink>
</figure>

Are you trying to get this to work in PDF output?  I've found that graphical links
work with some XSL-FO processors and not others. But that would be an issue with the
XSL-FO processor, not the stylesheet.

From: "Martin Guetlein" <martin.guetlein@googlemail.com>
To: <docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org>
Sent: Thursday, November 11, 2010 5:46 AM
Subject: [docbook-apps] add ulink to imageobject

Hi All,

How can I add a link to an imageobject? (I found an old blog post that
did not work for me:
http://www.mail-archive.com/docbook@lists.oasis-open.org/msg03316.html)

Example code on how I use imageobject is below. I tried to add 'ulink'
at all possible levels, without success.

Thanks in advance and best regards,
Martin

<figure>
<title>Figure</title>