Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] add ulink to imageobject

Hi Bob,

thanks for your answer. Unfortunately, this does not work for me.

I get the image, but no link whatsoever. Using <inlinemediaobject>
instead of <mediaobject> has further the effect of removing the
caption.

The output format I am aiming for is mainly html, it would be nice if
it works in the pdf as well, though.

I am using docbook-xsl-ns-1.76.1/html/docbook.xsl with either xsltproc
or saxonhe9-2-0-3j for conversion.

Best regards,
Martin