Subject: svgweb and DocBook

Hi there,

Has anybody incorporated svgweb into their DocBook-produced html? As I understand it, it’s some JavaScript goo that uses Flash to render the SVG in primitive browsers that don’t support SVG or in cases where you want more consistent rendering of the SVG.

http://code.google.com/p/svgweb/

I’ve been meaning to look into it but thought I’d see if anyone else has already.

David