Subject: profiling

Hi!

Since im using Docbook im trying to profile my files. There is the
docbook.xsl which should be replaced by the profile-docbook.xsl. I want
to render pdf with FOP and im working with the latest Docbook Version, V5.

Which attributes and values do I need in my xml files for profiling?

Can somebody give some example code

Best regards, Lwam

punkt.de GmbH               TYPO3-Internet-Dienstleistungen-Beratung
Kaiserallee 13a             Tel.: 0721 9109-0  Fax: -100
76133 Karlsruhe             info@punkt.de    http://punkt.de/
AG Mannheim 108285          Gf: Jürgen Egeling