Subject: Book title in page footer

Hello,

I have a book title like this "AA<superscript>2</superscript>BB".
I have my own footer where this book title should appear at center. I have the following xsl-code:

<xsl:when test="($sequence = 'odd' or $sequence = 'even') and $position = 'center'">
        <xsl:value-of select="ancestor-or-self::book/title">
</xsl:when>

Works also fine but the superscript is removed. I think the reason is the "ancestor-or-self".
Please give me a hint how can I insert the book title in the footer with the footer.

Thanks in advance
Steffen

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards

Steffen Köhler

GÖPEL electronic GmbH
Göschwitzer Straße 58/60
07745 Jena / Germany

Tel.: +49-3641-6896-661
Fax: +49-3641-6896-944
E-Mail: s.koehler@goepel.com
http://www.goepel.com

Sitz der Gesellschaft: GÖPEL electronic GmbH, Göschwitzer Straße 58/60, D-07745 Jena
Geschäftsführer: Holger Göpel, Manfred Schneider, Thomas Wenzel
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Jena HR B 201550