Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] epub parameters: explain

I've been studying the Mobipocket format (with Joshua Tallent's
excellent book on Kindle formatting).

Much of the limited styling available for it comes from HTML classes
of elements having to do with presentation. This doesn't seem to be
good semantics and frankly, doesn't seem very compatible with html
generated from docbook.  It seems the only way to get an epub ready
for kindlegen is to do a lot of profiling..

Which reminds me: What's the easiest way in your customization layer
to suppress an single instance of a  HTML element?

Robert

--
Robert Nagle
12777 Ashford Point Dr #1417