Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Fo and SVG

Whoops - airball!

The SVG should be handled natively in FOP right now! My last reply was for using PDF images embedded into FO in FOP 1.0.  Using PDFs do help with visual clarity in FOP  IF you have vector based PDFs (not bitmapped imaged). We use PDFs for equipment drawings in our docs. You can find this plugin at http://www.jeremias-maerki.ch/download/fop/pdf-images/

That said the XML code is still a valid method for SVG in figures.

Sorry to confuse the issue.

Regards,
Dean Nelson