Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Fo and SVG

On Thu, Dec 2, 2010 at 12:34, Steve Johnson <stevej@caringo.com> wrote:

> "right thing" and "formal figures" are ambiguous.

I agree, but I thought that should cue someone who has solved the
problem.  My immediate problem was trying to determine whether I
should ping the fop list or not.  Since fop handles my svg through the
direct input I  thought I would see if the docbook crowd had a
solution.

Looks like an fop question now,

Thank.

-Tom