Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] table attribute 'rowheader' not working

Hi Martin,
Support for rowheader="firstcol" was added to version 1.76.1 of the stylesheets.  The
resulting HTML table has <th> for cells in the first column of each row.  In my
browser, those show up as bold.

From: "Martin Guetlein" <martin.guetlein@googlemail.com>
To: <docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org>
Sent: Friday, December 03, 2010 6:15 AM

Hi All,

I would really like to have a table with row and column header. I.e. I
want to get the first column and the first row marked in e.g. bold.
Row works fine, col does not.
Should not do the table attribute 'rowheader' with value 'firstcol' do
the job? Seems to do nothing (my output format is html, generated with
xsltproc).

Thanks for helping,
Regards,
Martin