Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] HTML and CSS

Sry I think I've expressed myself wrongly.

I only use chunking!My aim is: to style the HTML output with CSS.But
where do I integrate the CSS? in the chunk.xsl, html.xsl or in my shell
script using a parameter?

Best regards, Lwam

--
Gruß Lwam Berhane

punkt.de GmbH               TYPO3-Internet-Dienstleistungen-Beratung
Kaiserallee 13a             Tel.: 0721 9109-0  Fax: -100
76133 Karlsruhe             info@punkt.de    http://punkt.de/
AG Mannheim 108285          Gf: Jürgen Egeling