Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] HTML and CSS

There is a parameter to handle this:

        <xsl:param name="html.stylesheet">zz-web.css</xsl:param>

The complete list of parameters is here:
http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/doc/param.html

The complete list of HTML parameters is here:
http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/doc/html/index.html

I put all of  my customizations & parameters in a customization layer
http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/CustomMethods.html

rj

Sry I think I've expressed myself wrongly.

I only use chunking!My aim is: to style the HTML output with CSS.But
where do I integrate the CSS? in the chunk.xsl, html.xsl or in my shell
script using a parameter?

Best regards, Lwam

--
Robert Nagle