Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Seeking Recommendation for Good CSS Reference

On Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 06:33, redlettucemail
<redlettucemail@mailscan.acenet.net.au> wrote:
> I have found the Visual Quickstart Guide "HTML, XHTML and CSS" to be very
> informative (http://www.elizabethcastro.com/html6ed/), and it is an
> easy-to-read reference. As its name implies, this has good graphical
> explanations of the effects of CSS styles.

That looks like just what I had in mind!  The book I have is good but
the author wants the reader to do the visuals on his own system.
Castro's book seems the ticket for visualizing the results for those
of us who are too lazy to do the exercises.

Thanks, Dave.

-Tom

Thomas M. Browder, Jr.
Niceville, Florida