Subject: Manually forcing line breaks?

Good evening,

Please excuse me if I'm not on the right mailing list.

In my document, at different levels (chapter, sect1), I have sometimes very
long lines as titles. The docbook xsl-fo stylesheet break these lines, but
beginning of the following line - of course only for the PDF output, it
doesn't matter for the HTML output).

In the final version of my document, I'm ready to take a few time to have a
«nicer» result.

Is there a way to force line breaks in my docbook source document? I can't find
anything about this topic in the documentation.

Philippe Faehndrich