Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Suppress Refentry title "Name"

Hi Lwam,

> We found out that "Name" of the refnamediv can not be influenced by parameters or
> something else!
>
> Is it true that "Name" is generated by Pearl?

If you mean by the Perl programming language, the answer is no.  Perl is not involved
in DocBook XSL processing at all.

> And is it true, that it is not possible to suppress "Name"?

Again, the answer is no.  If you process your document with the stylesheet param
refentry.generate.name="0" then you get no "Name" label in the output.

Here is a snippet of HTML output when refentry.generate.name="1":

RefEntry</p></div>

And here it is when refentry.generate.name="0".

You can see that the second example does not have <h2>Name</h2>.

The same applies for FO output.