Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] epub for mobipocket: image dimensions?

Aha, problem solved. Horray!

In fact, I had already given values for the  contentdepth and
contentwidth attributes.

But i had an extra parameter enabled which I shouldn't have.

ignore.image.scaling will tell Docbook to ignore contentwidth and
contentdepth information for html/xhtml output. Which sorta makes
sense.

Robert

--
Robert Nagle