Subject: Need FOP fix for ordered list and line alignment in pdf files

I'm using DocBook XML v. 4.5, docbook-xsl.1.73.2, and FOP 0.93.

I'm having the same problem with ordered lists described in http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook-apps/201004/msg00058.html.

When I have an inline graphic in a list item, I'd like the list item label to be aligned on the baseline so that list item block containing an inline graphic does not appear below the label. I tried the suggestion that Bob Stayton suggested, that is:

<xsl:attribute-set name="list.item.spacing">
<xsl:attribute name="relative-align">baseline</xsl:attribute>
</xsl:attribute-set>

That didn't work with FOP 0.9.3. Anyone else have a fix that will work with FOP?

Regards,
Jeff Powanda
jpowanda@vocera.com