Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] ODT Export

On 02/14/2011 09:39 AM, Fabien Tillier wrote:

> Hi Jeff.
>
> I wasn’t aware of LibreOffice. Do you know what the differences are with
> OpenOffice ?
>
> As mentioned to another list member, my objective is rather to have a
> server based generation, but I am curious anyway…

Hi Fabien:

I hadn't meant to reply privately. I don't know why Thunderbird insists
on private replies to lists.

Anyway:

The differences are mostly patches merged from the Go-oo project.

I might try grabbing the import stylesheet from LO (or OO as the
stylesheets are identical) What you'll see is one possible mapping from
DocBook 4.x to ODT. The OO import filter is not as comprehensive as
docbookl-xsl. You'll probably want to customize the LO stylesheet to
meet your server-based application requirements.