Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] empty HTML files for set, book, part elements

The problem I see with this approach is that the document relationship
links in the head section of a page created from an article element
will point to non existing html pages (those created from set, book,
etc). I could of course turn them off but I was hoping there is a
simple fix.
Anyway, thanks Bob.

Robert