Subject: [docbook-apps] passing attributes from an ARTICLE element to an HTML element

Hi

My Docbook based project has a modular structure, where each xml file
starts with an article element. Each article element specifies two
attributes: xml:id and xml:lang. For HTML output I use the
xhtml/profile-chunk.xsl transformation, and each article  is
transformed into a standalone html file. The two attributes are added
to the div element containing the contents of the article, however I
would like these two attributes to be added to the enclosing html
element. And so, the first question is how to do that, and the second
is how to remove the xml:id attribute from the div element, so there
are no duplicated ids within the single html file.

Thanks,
Robert