Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Problem with cover

Hi Jacques,
I don't see why the cover page does not have the author name.  I copied your template
and sample info element, and it works for me. My cover page includes "Jacques NAME".
The template named 'front.cover' is called in the context of the book element, so the
select statement should work relative to that context.

From: "Jacques Foucry" <jacques@foucry.net>
To: "Bob Stayton" <bobs@sagehill.net>
Cc: "docbook-apps" <docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 02, 2011 12:52 PM

On 2 mars 2011, at 18:40, Bob Stayton wrote:

Hello Bob,

> I'm trying to picture your output in my mind, and I think what you are seeing is a
> page that has the content of your "front.cover" template, followed by a titlepage
> with the book's title and author, followed by a copyright page.  I infer that from
> this:
>
> "I still have a kind of cover, after the front cover I made."

I're right !

I have a first page with my picture, a blank page, the page with the book's title and
the author, then the copyright page.

> I'm guessing that this is the standard DocBook recto title page, which would appear
> after the cover page if that is defined.  Do you desire to have just the cover page
> and the copyright page in your output?

After thinking about it the DocBook standard recto title page, I think It's the right
output.

But I can't figure why the first page does not print the author name and the book's
title. Is it possible? Or did I have to make a picture by my self for this?

Thanks in advance for your time,

Jacques