Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] GSOC 2011 projects

Dave,

You are right, DocBook is not on the list. David Cramer attended an IRC session and got some feedback from the Google engineer responsible for the program.

She said that their main concern was that the ideas page didn't have as much as they would have liked.

This is somewhat ironic, because we deliberately wanted to de-emphasize the ideas page in favor of ideas from students. Turns out that was not a good idea.

At least we know what to beef up for next year.

Best Regards,
Dick
-------
XML Press