Subject: onechunk.xsl & CSS

Hi,

I’m having some trouble getting ‘onechunk.xsl’ from the DocBook XSL
distro to copy my CSS files.  The structure I have is:

scc/
  single-chunk-css.xml
  single-chunk-css.xsl
  single-chunk-css.css.xml

The XSL file imports ‘onechunk.xsl’ and sets ‘base.dir’ to ‘scc/’ (to
keep the output separate) and ‘custom.css.source’ to
‘single-chunk-css.css.xml’.  When I process it using ‘xsltproc’, this
is the output:

  Writing single-chunk-css/index.html for book
  <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="single-chunk-css.css">

When I open the HTML file, I see that same ‘link’ element.  However,
the actual file is not copied to ‘single-chunk-css.css’.

The files are attached in a ZIP archive.  To test it out, run
‘xsltproc single-chunk-css.xsl single-chunk-css.xml’ (change the path
of the DocBook stylesheets in the XSL file if necessary), then open
the generated ‘single-chunk-css/index.html’.  The text should be
green.

Is this a bug in the stylesheet, or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks,
Aankhen

scc.zip