Subject: to get glossseealso to work for auto-glossary

Hi,
I tried to get glossseealso, i.e. the internal links to work when generating an auto-glossary. The problem is of course that the glossterms in the text are pulling in the according glossentries, but the glosssealso - links will then partly not work since for some of them there are no glossentries pulled in. This problem is stated in Bob Staytons book:

http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/GlossDatabase.html

under "Links in a glossary collection", the second point.
There, a link to a workaround for that is given:

http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/doc/html/glossary.collection.html

This workaround does not work, since the schema forbids to put a glossterm in a remark. So the suggested code seems to be wrong:

<glossary role="auto">
<glossentry>
<glossterm>Irrelevant</glossterm>
<glossdef>
<para>If you can see this, the document was processed incorrectly. Use
</glossdef>
</glossentry>
</glossary>

This entry seems to be written for DocBook 4, since there is the placeholder glossentry in it, which is not necessary anymore.

I just wanted to make note of it, probably someone fixes the docu.