Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] re:New docbook-xsl-ns snapshots

Hi,

On Thu, Apr 21, 2011 at 8:38 AM, Robert Nagle <idiotprogrammer@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is this information just not current?

Yes, it's totally incorrect.

> If I actually used subversion to
> pull things to my machine, would I get substantially more up-to-date
> stylesheets?

You can browse the changes to SVN here:
http://docbook.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/docbook/trunk/
This was the last one that changed the behavior of DocBook-XSL:
http://docbook.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/docbook?view=revision&revision=8993
Alternately, you can see the changes as a graph:
http://sourceforge.net/project/stats/detail.php?group_id=21935&ugn=docbook&type=svn&mode=12months

Keith