Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Ugly stack trace with admon.graphics and FO

Thanks. That looked like the problem. FWIW, it appears to be the default
DocBook admon graphics provided with the XSL under /images. We're using
an older version of the XSL so getting the newer images seems to have
solved it, albeit the PNG graphics look awful.

--

Steve Johnson, Senior Content Developer
Caringo
stevej@caringo.com