Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Title line spacing

Gruß.

I have not tried this with titles, but I think that if you adjust the line-height attribute in the appropriate place, you can get the effect you need.

You probably need to do this in the titlepage template for things like chapter and book titles, and in an attribute set for lower level titles (sidebars, formalparas, etc.).

Unless someone who has done this before speaks up soon, I'd suggest you try this first.

HTH

Best regards,
Dick Hamilton
-------