Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Docbook IEEE transformation?

Hi David,
I don't know what is your notion of "easily IEEE-compliant", but while
XSL-FO is certainly capable of producing such layouts I do expect you
will need a substantial customization effort of the DB stock XSL-FO
templates.

The customization will definitely not be a one evening pastime.

Regards,
__peppo