Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Docbook IEEE transformation?

David,

Regarding getting a customization into the DocBook XSL, I don't think this kind of customization is one that should go into the mainline XSL stylesheets.

Rather, I think the best way would be to put it in the docbook wiki at wiki.docbook.org.

There isn't a page for customizations now, but if I get a few minutes, I'll add one later today and put my two-column ieee customization there. It's not hard to register and get set up to put content there yourself.

Best Regards,
Dick
-------
XML Press