Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Docbook IEEE transformation?

On 2011-05-10 13:51, Richard Hamilton wrote:
> David,
>
> I just created  a page called DocBookCustomizations at wiki.docbook.org (about halfway down the page) and added my two-column customization. Right now the links are back to my blog, but once I figure out how/whether I can upload the file, I'll try to get it directly on the site.
>
> For those who haven't been following this thread, this is an fo customization takes a DocBook article and generates the format IEEE uses for two-column conference papers. It is freely available under GPL.

Dick,

that's a great initiative !
I think it's great to have a repository of self-contained
customizations, useful both for users looking for complete solutions for
particular popular target media, as well as for users looking for small
recipes for common customizations not yet covered elsewhere.
I hope that other DB authors / editors will follow your lead and publish
customizations.

Thanks,
         Stefan