Subject: Adding custom class attributes

Hi all,

I want to control a class attribute value that is outputed for para element. I'm using the cutomization that is described at http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/UsingCSS.html#CustomClass (page 73 of the fourth edition of "DocBook XSL - The Complete Guide").

DocBook XML : <para role="replique">Bla bla bla</para>
Customization of the HTML stylesheet XSL : <xsl:param name="para.propagates.style" select="1" />

But the HTML ouput is not : <p class="replique">Bla bla bla</p> as expected. The line Bla bla bla is not ouputed at all.

I have also customized an other stylesheet for print output.

Customization of the FO stylesheet XSL :
<xsl:template match="db5:para[@role='replique']">
  <fo:block xsl:use-attribute-sets="normal.para.spacing">
	<xsl:text>&#x2014;&#x00a0;</xsl:text>
	<xsl:call-template name="anchor" />
	<xsl:apply-templates />
  </fo:block>
</xsl:template>

and all works as expected.

Can someone help me to find what is wrong in the customization of the XSL stylesheet for HTML output ?

Many thanks,

--
Christophe HARO
Christophe.HARO@free.fr