Subject: How to insert JavaScript near end of HTML without chunking?

Hello,

How does one insert <script> content, such as for Google Analytics, near the end of generated HTML?

Chunking is turned off by popular reader demand. Setting user.footer.content does not appear to generate anything in the HTML.

HTML generation is managed through docbkx-tools, which encapsulate the stylesheets, so I do not actually specify the version of the stylesheets anywhere in my project. Docbkx-tools do let me specify a stylesheet for customization, currently used for example to set values for parameters documented at http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/doc/.

Thanks in advance for your advice.

Regards,
Mark