Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] Documentation for webhelpindexer.jar

Hi, David.

"I have to wonder whether it would be easier and better for you just to rebuild your customization layer on top of 1.76.1 though. There have been many improvements and bug fixes since 1.35. With less effort you could be on the current xslts (and so if you find a bug, stand a much better chance of getting help from someone else in the community)."

I've considered that approach, but for various reasons, it's not feasible within the time and business constraints we have. However, I've managed a bit of success in testing the compatibility, and I think I can work around the other limitations. Thanks for the redirect.

Bill Burns
Verbum Communications, Inc.
+1.208.336.6081
bburns@verbumcomm.com