Subject: re: Creating titlepage chunks for epub

First, I am not aware of any attempt to use verso/recto for chunked
XHTML content for an ebook.

Obviously it is intended mainly for print FO.  I'm not sure it makes
sense to have different layout for a recto page vs. verso page for an
epub file. (most ebook displays show  a single page.

I have used title pages to make a title page for epub though.

The convention in ebooks is the keep front matter to a minimum. I put
anything I can at the end of the ebook rather than the front.  Aside
for ebooks bound for the Kindle, I've even started to eliminate the
TOC from the start -- most ebook readers let you access it through its
navigation system.

I'm not sure what your need is, but all you really want to do is to
separate Part 1 of titlepage content into two pages, you can probably
do that with a CSS statement that sets a page break after a certain
element.

--
Robert Nagle
6121 Winsome Ln #56C, Houston TX 77057-5573