Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] XOM XInclude: relative URIs on OS X vs. Windows

Interesting.  Given that it's a pure-Java environment (as far as I
know), I'm really quite stumped why the two OSes result in different
output.  I hope it isn't a slash-backslash hassle; Windows directory
separator has been a primary culprit for any amount of hassle.

Maybe it's the difference between XIncluder.resolve(Document in) and
XIncluder.resolveInPlace(Document in) ?  David?