Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] overriding a template used in a 'mode'

Revisiting this thread, sorry. The filenames are indeed created as
they should be, but internal links to elements (tables, figures) are
broken.
These internal links want to go to the 'normal' filenames like ch04s05s02.htm.

The template I'm using starts out like this:
<xsl:template match="d:preface|d:chapter|d:section"
       mode="recursive-chunk-filename" priority="1">
    <xsl:param name="recursive" select="false()" />

and names the chunks following the pattern
booklabel_chapterlabel_sect000n.htm

The navigation links are fine, it's just links to document elements
that have the filenames wrong.
I don't see where I'm going wrong.

thanks for any ideas,
--Tim