Subject: Index as a part of article - HTML

Hi,
I'm using DocBook with xsltproc to create HTML documentation. I would like to generate index so I'm using indexterms and place <index /> in my xml file. However, this generates separate HTML file (with name like bk01ix01.html) - but I want to have it included in the one of my articles. Placing <index /> in the article doesn't work. Is it possible to make things work as I described?

BW,
Milosz Lewandowski