Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Index as a part of article - HTML

Hi,
I'm not sure I understand your problem.  When you say:

> Placing <index /> in the article doesn't work.

I just put an empty index element in an article XML file just before the closing tag of article, and it does generate an index at the end of the article.  But your previous sentence describes what sounds like a book (since it generates bk01ix01.html).  Can you clarify what you are trying to do and what your results are?

Sent: Monday, July 04, 2011 7:15 AM
Subject: [docbook-apps] Index as a part of article - HTML

Hi,
I'm using DocBook with xsltproc to create HTML documentation. I would like to generate index so I'm using indexterms and place <index /> in my xml file. However, this generates separate HTML file (with name like bk01ix01.html) - but I want to have it included in the one of my articles. Placing <index /> in the article doesn't work. Is it possible to make things work as I described?

BW,
Milosz Lewandowski