Subject: setindex, dbhtml filename and article paths

Hi,
currently I am trying to insert a setindex for my docbook project. HTML article files are placed in different directories (using <?dbhtml dir="" ?> markup. Some of them - like setindex HTML file - are moved to common/ directory to make things clear. However, even if I specify setindex filename:

<setindex xml:id="mcs_index">
    <?dbhtml filename="common/mcs_index.html" ?>

or, in the same way, dir

<setindex xml:id="mcs_index">
    <?dbhtml dir="common" filename="mcs_index.html" ?>

links to the articles in my setindex are referring to, for example, 'common/article_dir/article.html' instead of 'article_dir/article.html'. Is there any possibility to make them work like I want to?

BW, Milosz Lewandowski