Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] how to add a style attribute inside a P element? (Kindle insanity!)

Hi Robert

I've been doing some of the same things you are doing here. I'm not convinced that are right about the Kindle indenting (I'm looking at some titles I worked on and we've used css classes for the indent and it's working just fine).

For the width, I postprocess. I'm working on a set of scripts for a client at the moment that takes an EPUB and does some mappings for the Kindle. I may be able to make them available to you (the client is often happy for code written for them to be put into the public domain).

There is no reason why you couldn't do both the things you are discussing here using a customisation though. You could use a template that operates on role attributes perhaps.

nic