Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] how to add a style attribute inside a P element?(Kindle insanity!)

Re: Kindle indenting,  it's possible that I jumped to the wrong
conclusions based on a faulty example. I'll check. Off the list, Jason
reminded me that semantically-speaking,  using an attribute for
formatting (role = "no-indent")  is a no-no, so maybe --ideally even
-- it would be better to have some XSLT to add some Kindle-specific
tags without infesting the original source.

But the width attribute and maybe a few other cases are an everyday
need, so II'd love to see whatever you got. I'll say that off the top
of my head that  my Kindle TOC requires post-processing as well.

rj