Subject: Need separate titlepage chunks for epub, XHTML

I've posted something about this before, but I'm now clarifying my requirements with coding and a screenshot.

I am working mainly on epub customisations and require separate chunks for book titlepages. Currently, I have a title page and the following imprint page both appearing in "index.html", but it would be great to have the imprint page details in a separate chunk. That is, all the elements under template book.titlepage.recto should be in "index.html", while all elements under book.titlepage.verso should be chunked into, say, "imprint.html". I've had a quick look at the chunking stylesheets and it looks like there are several places where any customisation would need to be applied.

I'll log this as a bug report for epub, but am posting here in case someone has attempted this and can provide guidance.

Dave Gardiner

xhtml_titlepage_chunking.doc