Subject: [ANN] DeltaXML oXygen editor plugin (with DocBook support)

DeltaXML would like to announce the release of version 1.0.1 of our
oXygen editor plugin.

This new product is designed to make our DocBook comparison technology
more readily accessible to users of the oXygen editor.  Users can
compare files on disk and/or editor windows containing DocBook content
and set comparison preferences using the oXygen GUI.  The result will
use revisionflags to describe the changes.  We provide some CSS
customization for styling based on the revisionflags within oXygen and
other post-processing options are available.

The plugin also supports DITA comparison and also the oXygen 'tracked
changes' format, so that oXygen's Author mode can be used to view,
accept or reject the changes.

Our DocBook comparison API product is still available for users
interested in API level or scripted access.

Please see the release notes:
http://www.deltaxml.com/oxygen-plugin/current/docs/release-notes.html
and product pages on our website:
http://www.deltaxml.com/products/oxygen-plugin/features.html

Many thanks to the beta testers who have provided useful feedback prior
to this release.

Thanks,

Nigel

--
Nigel Whitaker,  DeltaXML: "Change control for XML"
nigel.whitaker@deltaxml.com    http://www.deltaxml.com